1. Stiftsbibliothek Admont, Admont, Austria
This is the world’s largest monastery library, it was built in 1776.
2. Biblioteca do Convento de Mafra, Mafra, Portugal
The bookshelves contain more than 36,000 leather-bound volumes.
3. Trinity College Library, Dublin, Ireland
This is the largest library in Ireland.
4. Biblioteca Statale Oratoriana dei Girolamini, Naples, Italy
The oldest library in Naples, it established in 15th century.
5. Stiftsbibliothek Kremsmünster, Kremsmünster, Austria
It contains 160,000 volumes and built between 1680 and 1689.